In accordance with local and international standards as accredited organization, we are the leader in Turkey IHM (Inventory of Hazardous Materials) laboratory analysis.
Experienced teams offer analytical laboratory services. Our independent environmental reports help you to demonstrate that your work is done within the framework of environmental responsibility.
These reports also help you prepare a plan to reduce your environmental impact. Environmental contamination from consumables used in vessel or subsequently shipped should be monitored as prescribed by legal directives.
The laboratory helps you determine the rate of harmful pollutants with the analysis results it provides and create a priority plan to reduce these contents in your work process.
Contact our team to achieve good environmental management and lab analysis to help you improve your business and improve your environmental performance.
- Ozone Depleting Substances (ODS)
- Polychlorinated biphenyls (PCB)
- Perfluorooctane sulfonic acid70 (PFOS) and its derivatives
- Anti-fouling compounds and systems
- Cadmium and Cadmium Compounds
- Hexavalent Chromium and Hexavalent Chromium Compounds
- Lead and Lead Compounds
- Mercury and Mercury Compounds
- Polybrominated Biphenyl (PBBs)
- Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers (PBDEs)
- Polychlorinated Naphthalenes (more than 3 chlorine atoms)
- Radioactive Substances
- Certain Shortchain Chlorinated Paraffins (Alkanes, C10-C13, chloro)
- Brominated Flame Retardant (HBCDD)